The global Betaine Market in the food and beverages segment is accounted to US$ 1,234.2 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account to US$ 2,018.5 Mn by 2027. The report include key understanding on the driving factors of this growth and also highlights the prominent players in the market and their developments.
The presence of betaine in the sports drink helps improve the metabolism in the body that results in increased athlete performance. Betaine helps in increasing the anaerobic power by approximately 5.5% and helps in improving the performance by elevating the intramuscular creatine stores, protects the muscle cells from stress-induced damage and also helps in increasing the muscle strength. Betaine is present in foods in varying amounts that are associated with osmotic stress and growing conditions. Betaine has been proven to be successful in favoring the heart, kidney, liver and in DNA methylation of the body.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003896/
The market for global betaine is concentrated with some very well-established players. Some of the key players in the global betaine market include American Crystal Sugar Company, AMINO GmbH, BASF SE, E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, among others.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Betaine market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Ribbon Fiber Optic Cable market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Under the applications segment, the food and beverages segment accounted for the largest share in the global betaine market. Betaine is a dipolar ion that has a quaternary ammonium compound that is known as glycine betaine, trimethylglycine oxyneurine or lycine. Temperature stress, high salinity, or exposure to drought triggers the betaine synthesis in the mitochondria that ultimately results in its accumulation in the cells. Betaine has been used as a dietary supplement that has provided useful insights into human nutrition. The health benefits associated with the implementation of betaine in the food supplements and the application of betaine in sports beverages has led to a direct impact on the expansion of the betaine market all over the globe.
Table of Contents:
- Key Takeaways
- Research Methodology
- Betaine Market Landscape
- Betaine Market – Key Market Dynamics
- Betaine Market – Global Market Analysis
- Betaine Market – Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 – Product Type
- Betaine Market – Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 – Application
- Betaine Market – Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 – Compound
- Betaine Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 – Geographical Analysis
- Industry Landscape
- Betaine Market, Key Company Profiles
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services.
The Insight partners,
Email: [email protected]
This post was originally published on The Picayune Current