Mobile Power Plant Market is accounted for $1.34 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2.18 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2017 to 2026. Some of the factors such as lack of power infrastructure in few areas and growing electricity in remote locations and high frequency of natural disasters boost the market growth. However, absence of fuel in remote areas is hampering the market growth. Moreover, capacity expansion by vendors and the Un “Sustainable Energy for All” Campaign provide opportunities for the growth of the market.
Mobile power plants field-proven systems, completely packaged that can be delivered and installed speedily to provide faster, well-organized and cost effective online power. They can be easily transported through trucks via road, rail, sea or air. Mobile power plants can run on various types of fuel such as natural gas and diesel. They are built on versatile pre-engineered turbine suits to meet operational needs in various locations.
Get Sample PDF Copy at: https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/sample/SMRC00019377
By application, emergency power registered significant share during the forecast period attributed to increase in natural disasters in emerging economies such as Japan, China, US, and India are driving the emergency power market. Emergency power is an independent source of electrical power which supports important electrical systems on loss of normal power supply. Based on geography, Middle East & Africa dominated the market growth due to developments in oil and gas and growing investments in remote areas.
Some of the key players in this market include Metka, Ethos Energy, Siemens, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Mapna Group, General Electric, Benchmarking, APR Energy, Solar Turbines, Meidensha, PW Power Systems, Turbine Technology Services, Vericor, Doosan, PortableElectric.
Fuel types Covered:
– Natural Gas/LPG
– Other Fuel Types
Power rating Covered:
– 21-50 MW
– 11-20 MW
– 1-10 MW
– Oil & Gas
– Emergency Power
– Remote Area Electrification
– Other Applications
– North America
Rest of Europe
– Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
– South America
Rest of South America
– Middle East & Africa
Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Get Complete Report at: https://www.premiummarketinsights.com/buy/SMRC00019377
Name: Sameer Joshi
Email: [email protected]
Organization: Premium Market Insights
About Premium Market Insights:
Premium Market Insights is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries. Our commitment to customer service is best exemplified by free analyst support that we offer to our clients which sets us apart from any other provider.
This post was originally published on The Picayune Current