The global oatmeal market at US$ 9.86 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account to US$ 14.08 Bn in 2027.
A major trend towards ready-to-eat meals in increasing in North-western Europe particularly. Also, another notices in the market is the growing convenience of online market. Several high-end oat brands can be easily purchased online. Since 2016, around 70% of the hot cereals launched in the region are oat-based. Although, porridge launches are more active in the region as compared to other regions, the consumption of oats differs by country and it is noticeable that climate as well as tradition propel both consumption and innovation. U.K., Russia, Germany, Poland, and Czech Republic are few of the prominent oatmeal consuming countries. However, owing to warmer weather in countries such as Italy and France the consumption of hot breakfasts is less. Thus, oatmeal consumption in these countries is less in comparison to northern countries.
Top Key Players:- B&G Food, Inc. (McCann’s Irish Oatmeal), Bagrrys India Limited, Grain Millers, Inc., Hamlyns Of Scotland, Kellogg Company, Marico Limited, Nature’s Path Foods, Inc., Nestlé S.A., The Quaker Oats Company, Weetabix Limited
Get Sample Copy of this Report at – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00005666/
Whole oat groats are hulled kernels of grain, which is slightly processed to take out the outer hull or husk of the grain. They are highly nutritious as they retain bran and germ. The texture of whole oat groats is similar to thick rice and is chewy. Further, it is required to be simmered or soaked before cooking, as they make more time to cook compared to other types of oats. Generally, it is used in stews and porridges. Whole oat groats preserve the high-fiber bran, which has iron, protein, fatty acids, and B-vitamins. Further, they retain germ that is high in polyunsaturated fats as well as contains minerals and vitamins.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Oatmeal market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Ribbon Fiber Optic Cable market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The North America region comprises the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Oat is consumed as a staple breakfast meal in both the U.S. and Canada in the form of either porridge or oatmeal. However, its consumption in Mexico is less. Also, Canada is one of the largest oats producing nation across the globe. Further, in 1996, oats became the first single food product in the U.S. to make a health claim allowed by the FDA. Regardless of the health claim, oats consumption was comparatively low in the late ‘90s although, with the increasing potential of food & beverage manufacturers to recognize the potential of oats to be used in different kinds of oatmeal, its consumption increased drastically. In the North American region, oats are grown in spring season and harvested in late summer or early fall. Earlier, oats was sold more frequently during winters however, it is now evolved as a cereal demanded throughout the year. Some of the key oatmeal players in the region including, Quaker and Danone North America have also launched oatmilk across the U.S.; and Oatly, a Swedish company has established its manufacturing plant in the U.S. market..
Table of Contents:
- Key Takeaways
- Research Methodology
- Oatmeal Market Landscape
- Oatmeal Market – Key Market Dynamics
- Oatmeal Market – Global Market Analysis
- Oatmeal Market – Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 – Product Type
- Oatmeal Market – Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 – Application
- Oatmeal Market – Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 – Compound
- Oatmeal Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 – Geographical Analysis
- Industry Landscape
- Oatmeal Market, Key Company Profiles
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services.
The Insight partners,
Email: [email protected]
This post was originally published on The Picayune Current