According to a new market research study titled ‘DNA Next Generation Sequencing Market – Global Analysis and Forecasts By Product, Application and End User, the global DNA next generation sequencing market is expected to reach US$ 22,716.9 Mn in 2025 from US$ 4,898.5 Mn in 2017. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 21.7% from 2018-2025. The report highlights the trends prevalent in the global DNA next generation sequencing market and the factors driving the market along with those that act as deterrents to its growth.
Request For Sample PDF @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00002934/
DNA sequencing is the method used to determine the specific order of the four nucleotide bases, which form the DNA strand. DNA sequencing played a vital role during the mapping of the human genome, hence providing an important aspect for various basic as well as applied research. In recent days, DNA sequencing is being utilized in the field of pharmacogenomics.
Global DNA next generation sequencing market, based on the application was segmented diagnostics, drug discovery, precision medicine, and other applications. Among the applications, the segment of diagnostics is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period, owing to the rise in the number of chronic cases across the globe.
Inquire for Discount @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPRE00002934/
Some of the prominent players operating in DNA next generation sequencing market are Illumina, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Qiagen N.V., Beijing Genomics Institute, Perkinelmer, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Agilent Technologies, Eurofins Scientific, Oxford Nanopore Technologies, and Macrogen, Inc. among others. The players operating in the DNA next generation sequencing market have been focusing towards strengthening their market position as well as customer base, through measures such as, partnerships. For instance, in September 2018, QIAGEN N.V. and NeuMoDx Molecular, Inc. entered a partnership to commercialize its new fully integrated systems for automation of PCR testing. These next-generation systems are designed to help clinical molecular diagnostic laboratories process increasing test volumes and deliver more rapid insights on a broad range of diseases.
Buy Now This Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00002934/
Table of Contents
- DNA Next Generation Sequencing Market – Key Takeaways
- DNA Next Generation Sequencing Market – Market Landscape
- DNA Next Generation Sequencing Market – Key Market Dynamics
- DNA Next Generation Sequencing Market – Analysis
- DNA Next Generation Sequencing Market Analysis – By Product
- DNA Next Generation Sequencing Market Analysis – By Component
- DNA Next Generation Sequencing Market Analysis– by Deployment
- DNA Next Generation Sequencing Market Analysis– by End User
- DNA Next Generation Sequencing Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
- DNA Next Generation Sequencing Market – Industry Landscape
- DNA Next Generation Sequencing Market – Key Company Profiles
Email: [email protected]
This post was originally published on The Picayune Current